Tekin Koi Technical Inspection and Corrosion Control Company was registered as a private joint stock company on 12/25/1372 under number 102796 in the Companies Registration and Industrial Property Office of Tehran, and on 10/30/1382 the type of company was changed from a private joint stock company to a public joint stock company. Changed Tekin Koi Technical Inspection and Corrosion Control Company was listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange on 2/14/2004 and is currently a subsidiary of the Petrochemical Industries Investment Company.
The subject of the company’s activities are providing third party inspection services, technical inspection and corrosion control, non-destructive testing, activities in the field of providing inspection services for petroleum products, installation and calibration of measurement systems, calibration of storage tanks in oil and gas industries And petrochemical and other industries that include the following activities:
• Carrying out technical inspection of devices and machines, diagnosing defects and their causes and providing executive and corrective methods
• Carrying out technical inspection and supervision in all stages of implementation of industrial projects and issuing relevant inspection certificates from the stage of purchasing machinery to the stages of completion, installation, operation and major repairs.
• Provide methods for preventing corrosion and monitoring the quality and implementation.
• Supervise the proper implementation of construction operations and related inspections, including civilian and facilities.
• Establishment of branches and agencies in and outside the country.
• Supervise the installation and calibration operations of storage tank clamp systems.
• Energy inspection
• Inspection of playground, water and wind equipment.
• Inspection of medical equipment
• Overhead crane inspection; Mobile and forklift.
• Carrying out technical inspections of atmospheric tankers under pressure and storage tanks for oil, gas and petrochemicals.
Hamoon Kish Investment Company, with over 2 million shares, owns more than 1% of the company.